Profile


beautiful Pictures, Images and Photos
Huishi here
Oh, and btw, thats not me
Not that pretty D:





Tagboard



ShoutMix chat widget




Links


Link | Link | Link | Link | Link
Link | Link | Link | Link | Link



Credits

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Designer :Zyezye
designer blog:Click it
Base code: vehemency
Friday, May 8, 2009, 3:08 AM

Had a nocturnal leg cram last night [obviously]
I tell you
Its the MOST painful thing in the world
really
It feels like all your muscles inside got tangled up into a ball
I thought I was like gonna lose my leg o.O
Its THAT painful
When i woke up to the not so bright and very early morning
I could barely walk yeah
totally limpin then
*ouch*walk*ouch*
then i though
shit , I have napfa today
HOW?
ok la the pain sort of subsided in the day
but its like theres still a ball there
in my leg
0.0
balls
LOL
okok
so napfa today was kinda ok
except that my arm hurts
should be able to get a silver i hope
yay-.-
Oh and qy is trying to guess hu i like
very desperately
using bu zhe shou duan
tsk tsk
this post is so damn boring
*yawn*
Gonna do philo homeowrk due TOMORROW MORNING
what the heck
ok byes