|
Friday, April 24, 2009, 4:31 AM
ok um....
Yes another FridayBut i totally wasted it spent the whole free time on the computer the reason? Hey I need to play not a robot here yea so anyway today was one of the best days I had in school caz during bio we gotta watch this DAMN NICE video--outbreak itwas like released in 1995(i think) yeah but its nice really reminded me of C.S.I but cooler xD then during assemble there was this english thingy about insulting people guess wad they said? WRONG. it was not a lesson that told us not to insult people its like the opposite. We could use words--no offensive words , vulgarities etc. u know what right?--to insult people so there was this group that said "Your so ugly that when your mum dropped you of from her Honda the police filed her for littering" ok...it sounds boring here but really that was damn funny there. ok gotta get on with my 2.456875456 tons of homework and another 3.546879 overdued homework O_O'' |