Profile


beautiful Pictures, Images and Photos
Huishi here
Oh, and btw, thats not me
Not that pretty D:





Tagboard



ShoutMix chat widget




Links


Link | Link | Link | Link | Link
Link | Link | Link | Link | Link



Credits

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Designer :Zyezye
designer blog:Click it
Base code: vehemency
Tuesday, February 17, 2009, 3:09 AM

Lol
As you can see
I deleted all my freakin post
starting *afresh*
I LOVE YOU JIAYING
for hosting ur bdae party la
had much much fun there
played Murderer . Gun game and yada yada.....
Anyone interested to know my life in "there"*glares at piles and piles of worksheet*
yeah?anyone?
Raise up your hands please.
IT STINKS
It does , really , Seriously , no kiddingly , no jokingly
SOME people there are so selfish
E.G What happened today
HER-cher:because 助人不留名嘛
Cher:对了
A few moments later
ME:Just now you say the dunno wad help people dun give name how you say de ah?
Her:Dunnnnnoooo*shrugs shoulder*
I mean dude , will sharing with me your knowledge kill you?
what a selfish person.
THAT annoying(what a tame word) GIRL IS FROM CHINA AND SHE FARTED LOL
many times
I heard it
Really , Seriously , no kiddingly , no jokingly
and many many more (ok la just 1 more)of this cases
I miss woodgrove I hate this place
*Head explodes from doing too much homework*